Friday, April 6, 2007

Living la vida vagina

First off, happy Dead Jesus Day, everyone. Hope you're having fun painting Jesus Eggs and eating bunnies.

Now, being stuck in this small, albeit quite wonderfully warm and placenta-y, womb all fucking day and night, I simply don't see much excitement and it's easy to run out of material to write about, even if I'm only posting 3 times a week. So I appreciate any questions or requests that you may have.

"Betty" asks,
Can you post more posts about what dating is like in the womb?

Sure, Nurse Betty, I can talk about dating. Except there is no dating in the womb. I mean, I can always count on the umbilical cord to stick around after a night of intense cuddling, but it's not exactly Mr. Personality. And like I said, I don't get out much, so it's not like I'm meeting other fetuses and playing the field.

And that's a damn shame, because every time mommy and daddy see a baby when they're out, they're always saying how I'm going to be way cuter. I can't say I disagree - you should see my ultrasound. I'm really depriving the world of my hotness, but shit, what can I do?

No comments: